I'm back with the December Squarehearts Box Subscription and the last of 2016, the theme for this month is New York State of Mind!! and being from New York myself "Brooklyn" 😃 I'm not hatin' the theme or the box. This box just like the last one came with things I will use, shades that I like and very well packaged with that being said my mug did come shattered :( but never fear, I contacted customer service and within a couple of days I had a new mug in the mail no questions asked, very easy peasy, I find that every time I deal with Squarehearts customer service I get great service and a pleasant experience so I have to put that out there because I don't know about you guys but that is very important to me about a company especially if I'm going to be dealing with them on a regular basis.
I received 8 items this month & last month I think it was 7 so not bad so far in quantity of products, the quality of the products of those that I have used have been good, as you can see they are not products that are luxury items but all nice items, not cheap which is what I'm trying to say.
All products will be listed below, any updates if needed as I use them will be here on the blog or I will post on any of my social media platforms so be sure to follow me on any/or all of them which are on the sidebar.
Here are the items for DECEMBER 2016:
1. Modern Long Leg Warmers - in Black,pair these with skinny jeans & boots or a short sweater dress or skirt
2. Fuzzy Ear Muffs - in Black, sleek and warm great for a walk in Central Park
3. Pashmina Style Crinkled New York Scarf - Pink/Purple blueish color very soft & silky, warm enough for the winter but still stylish and thin enough for the spring & fall yassss!!
4. Magic Gloves - Now these I have to talk about lol - Purple with pink finger tips (just the ones you need) no more freezing cold fingers while using your phone outside, carrying bags while you shop etc., These gloves let you use the touch screen without taking them off, stay warm & stylish because they are cute. I love these because I had a pair my hubby bought me a couple of years ago and they were my faves for this same reason & somehow I missplaced them in my move, I haven't gotten another pair since so Thank you Squarehearts :))
5. Nail Polish - By Nabi Color in Natural it's a beautiful shade, I'm going to wear it for the New Year so I should be taking a picture for you guys to see it. It's a pinky beige, just beautiful all year round.
6. Coffee Mug - Hello Gorgeous!! Yes Please, while I get ready with my first cup of Joe to start the day.
7. YourMinerals Loose eyeshadow - in Glistening Grey, great for some winter eyes, it's very pigmented, & glides on almost like a creme if that makes any sense at all, I am very impressed with this one.
8. New York City Poster - This is already in a frame & in my studio, it may just seem like a piece of paper but being a True NYC Girl this was one of my favorite things ❤️
and this concludes what was in the box, I hope you babes enjoyed this month's installment of my Squarehearts review & unboxing, Let me know if there is anything you want me to include and or talk about
comment below and I have again linked Squarehearts.com below so that you can get all the info that you need in case you want to subscribe for yourself, so far I'm a fan.
FTC: I'm not sponsored to do this post, I've purchased this subscription myself.
Click on the link make $
Ivette AKA girlcanpaint is a freelance Makeup Artist in the tri-state area. You will find product reviews, Look of the day, makeup tutorials and more here on her blog. You will also find links to her Youtube channel, twitter & facebook so don't miss out. Leave your comments and also tell me what you want to see more of.