Hello my lovelies
This post is a little late but I wanted to put it up anyway, my December box is on it's way to me now so you will see that box soon as well. I wanted to let you guys get an idea of what was in the box since I already had this month, this way you would see more than one month from me at this point and would get a better idea of what the box is like & if this is a subscription you would like to be a part of.
I definitely liked my first box, I got 7 full size products which I will show you below & describe & a set of free products plus a coupon for $10 off my first month, so not bad to start.
The subscription is for $49.99 a month and you get 5-7 full size products per month of fashion, beauty and or accessory products in your box, you keep everything in the box, there is no returning what you don't like etc. like most of these large boxes. You can cancel at any time & I do believe you can skip the month if you like as well. I will of course link the website below in case I missed any info & so you can try it for yourself if you like, plus there is alot more you can find out about the fashion box that you will want to know.
Ok so above is a full picture of the items in the box which I will list below:
For reference my size in everything is Medium (U.S Size 6)
Please be sure to check the size chart before you order & answer your size in the question portion of the subscription.
1. White button- down Shirt - made of soft stretch rayon blend
2. Slouchy Cardigan - in grey great for layering, to wear with skinny jeans & leggings
3. Boot Socks - great with boots but also good to wear at home to keep your feet warm
4. Seamless Sports Bra - Racerback bralette, seamless & wireless 90% Nylon 10% Spandex comes in different colors. ( I have already worn it & it gives great support & wears well )
5. Seamless Thong - Line free under clothes 90% Nylon 10% Spandex Comes in assorted colors
6. Makeup Wipes - Skinlite Everyday Natural Skin Makeup Cleansing Tissues that contain Green Tea, Vitamin E & Aloe Vera. These come in assorted scents and ares suppose to remove makeup in 1 step plus deep clean, unclog pores & moisturize your skin so we shall see I will keep you guys updated on that
7. Calming Face Mask - The Bio Science mask that calms, soothes, relaxes & refreshes sensitive skin & irritations with aloe vera. Again I will let you guys know as soon as I use it
InInLastly I received these products free, as it was part of the promotion for the month that I signed up for my first box and so far I have tried the hair product which is a leave in conditioner. I will list all the products below but the hair product is so far so good, I haven't used it enough to give a full review yet, keeping you guys posted.
1. Hello Legs a great lotion for after shaving to keep your legs soft, shiney & smooth.
2. Gorge I'll make you look amazing daily spray- repairs damaged hair instantly adds shine, detangles and protects from heat. Protects & seals hair color, prevents split ends, stops hair breakage and creates amazing silkiness plus it enhances natural body and helps to style the hair with a flat iron.
3. Your Mineral Sweden- Brown Hypnotic & Lavender Dream pigments
My Opinion so far:
I've only received the one box but so far I'm impressed with the quality of the products in the box and the amount of products that you get for the price. Everything comes very nicely packed in the box, & I have already had experience with customer service and they were very easy to deal with, pleasant & fast. They seem to have lots of deals/coupon codes monthly on the website & on their instagram which of course I will link below. So I hope you will all check it out for yourself.
This post is not sponsored in any way I subscribed and purchased this box with my own money & as always sent to me or not my opinion is always 100% honest and my own.
Hope you Enjoyed the post! Comment & Subscribe💋
Click on the link make $
Ivette AKA girlcanpaint is a freelance Makeup Artist in the tri-state area. You will find product reviews, Look of the day, makeup tutorials and more here on her blog. You will also find links to her Youtube channel, twitter & facebook so don't miss out. Leave your comments and also tell me what you want to see more of.